This Information Technology graduate has identified the helpdesk, desktop support or systems administrator roles as his key areas of strength and interest. It is important to identify your areas of interest as early as possible in your career so that you can make a concerted effort to focus you skills appropriately both in ongoing training, in your Cover Letter and on your resume. If field selection is an area of uncertainty, we have many resources on this site to help identify and describe technology fields, their skills, required qualifications as well as salaries.
Key points in this resume include;
- The career objective, training and work experience are all relevant to the advertised position and each section reinforces the same message.
- Despite a lack of experience this graduate presents as a knowledgeable candidate in his field due to his focused efforts. Appliying your energy to a single field can greatly assist you to produce a stronger application.
- The omission of other irrelevant skills and experiences helps to give the resume a fluent consistent body focusing only on details that the employer is interested in.
IT Graduate - Helpdesk, Desktop Support Resume[Suggest Improvement]
Building on the Data Communications major during my Information Technology degree at the University of IT-pathways.com my career objective is to increase my corporate experience and complete Information Technology certifications relative to the Systems Administrator field to a level where I may command a senior role and contribute to the strategic development of the Information Technology infrastructure in the organization.
- Microsoft MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional)
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Major Data Communications
- Major Information Systems
- High School Certificate
- Information Systems Development (Distinction)
- Networking Essentials (Credit)
- Industry Project (Credit)
- Project Management (High Distinction)
Extending my 4 week university industry placement in order to gain more experience I completed server hardware replacement tasks, desktop support duties and helpdesk activities. This experience included exposure to formal change management practices and the Prince II project management methodology. During my time in workExperienceSite Pty. Ltd. I completed server hardware replacements for the 2009 Infrastructure upgrade project, I assisted in the Service Delivery team to roll out new desktops and resolved a number of level 1 helpdesk requests.
- Successfully Completed Hardware Upgrades in the 2009 Infrastructure Upgrade Project.
- Provided Helpdesk support and assisted the team to meet September and October Service Level Agreements.
- Windows Server 2003 system administration
- Windows XP desktop support
- Windows XP patching
- Server Hardware problem resolution
- Server Hardware replacement
- Active Directory administration
- Web Application support (Internet Explorer 7)
- Microsoft Office support
- Cisco Switch administration
- Local Area Network connectivity administration
Page 1 of 2 Next
[Submit New Resume]
|Tech JDs||Technical Skills||Top IT Salaries||Server Admin JD|
|Systems Admin JD||Network Admin JD||Hot Qualifications||Customer Service Skills|