Research and define problem functions involving existing systems and programs. Produce data flows, system development specifications and other relevant system and user documentation.
- Evaluate user needs for new or existing systems to determine feasibility, cost, schedule, compatibility and interoperability with current systems.
- Analyze business issues and determine appropriate solutions.
- Produce flow charts and process charts.
- Prepare specifications and diagrams, and develop coding logic flowcharts.
- Prepare work estimates and work schedules
- Customer Interactionn
- Record Keeping
- Managing Tasks
- Problem Solving
- Processes & Procedures
Employer Demand %
|100||Specific programming language knowledge and expertise|
|47||Ability to develop requirements based on specifications|
|37||Effective oral and written communication skills|
|26||Strong Problem Solving skills|
|16||Knowledge of the SDLC (life cycle development) methodology|
The following salary indicators were found for this role;
Roles Not Requesting a Degree
Roles Requesting a Degree
|Salary||Insufficient Jobs Found||$73K-$90K||$125K|
|Contract Rates||Insufficient Jobs Found||N/A|
A technically minded individual with strong mathematical skills and well developed logic. A natural problem solver and a great communicator.
This position provides a healthy blend of customer liaison, problem solving and documentation.
Difficult clients and complex problems that have been oversimplified may cause stress in this position.