- Successful delivery of $25million strategic technology program for ABC LLC.
- Delivered the 2008 - 2011 IT refresh program across 5000 sites including a new corporate data center.
- Renewal and upgrade of six key business service level agreements.
- Oversaw the intitation, definition and engagement of the global data plan initiative.
Leading corporate responsibility for information technology within a dynamic business maximizing my strategic experience in successfully delivering and managing information systems in multiple organizations.
- 2000: Chartered Manager, Chartered Management Institute.
- 1992: Project Management Professional (PMP)
- 2005: Masters in Business Administration, University of Somewhere.
- 1996: Management and Leadership advanced practitioner, Institute of Leadership & Management.
- 1990: Bachelors in technology and finance, university of the south, south place.
Leading over 400 people in 5 teams including application development, systems testers, service desk, infrastructure services and project delivery.
Achieving buy-in and successful delivery of IT strategy program, refreshing systems, restructuring technology division and improving stakeholder management to achieve greater efficiency and effectiveness, better meeting the business needs through improved business delivery exceeding all corporate targets and improving customer satisfaction by 30%.
Leading 7 teams of IT help desk staff, systems testers, software developers, network and hardware specialists and telephony engineers.
Creation, development and responsibility for Director of IT role required through 40% expansion of company business and associated IT and telephony requirements to support clients and internal operations. Negotiated two key contracts with professional services for the outsourcing of infrastructure services.
Leading 4 IT projects, managing stakeholders, subject experts and technology consultants.
Oversaw the everyday management of information systems including a complete replacement of all IT hardware, software and associated technology across 11 operational business points and central headquarters within 6 months to enable modern customer interactions and telephone interactivity with logistics information.
- Member of the Institute of IT professionals
- Fellow of the institute of leadership and management
- Project management institute member
- Member of institute of technology advancement
- ITIL certified
- Prince2 certified
[Submit New Resume]