- Successful delivery of a $5million expansion to ABC Corporations’ network across 6 states and 10 new locations.
- Achieved a 25% reduction over 12 months in help desk calls whilst leading the software training and testing teams in XYZ LLC in support of 4000 users and 200 clients.
- Successfully integrated IT departments after a company merger creating an IT division within JKL Systems, integrating 5 teams from 3 locations into one cohesive high performance team.
Leading a successful Information Technology Division, using my extensive experience in successfully delivering IT projects, managing IT teams and developing IT solutions for the benefit of the business.
Leading 5 teams of IT professional, software developers, systems testers, IT support desk and 12 external IT consultants. I am responsible for the service delivery, maintenance and upkeep of Information Systems supporting the core business.
- Negotiate and ensure compliance to business Service Levels Agreements.
- Oversee capital and recurrent expenditure accross the Information Systems department.
- Provide direction and alignment between Information Systems and business objectives
- Program Sponsor leading the delivery of a $5million IT infrastructure program of works to enable business expansion plans catering for up to 30% increased capacity.
- Delivering IT requirements strategy document at 2010 corporate conference to gain buy-in to strategy from corporate members, associates and employees.
Led a team of 18 IT help desk staff, 6 systems testers and 4 software trainers.
- Managed the delivery of IT Help Desk services and Quality Assurance groups supporting over 12,000 users and delivered a 5% cost reduction over 12 months.?>
- Project Sponsor for the $2M organizational trouble ticket system upgrade project producing improved tracking, reporting and customer response.
Leading a team of 12 IT support, development and delivery associates.
- Restructured IT service delivery after a company merger and subsequently created a corporate IT division through amalgamation and centralising of IT services at headquarters delivering 25% running cost savings.