Unlike many technical resumes, this person has struck a healthy balance between describing technical skills and business experince. Because managers often review and short list candidates, this approach may be well worth considering.[Suggest Improvement]
* Dynamic, results-oriented Information Systems Support professional with comprehensive skills and 3+ years of experience. * Quick thinker with proven analytical, problem solving and solution skills in computer hardware and software.
- 2011 - Comptia A+ Certified
- 2010 - Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator
- Associate in Applied Science (Computing)
Medium business with over 200 employees in Milwaukee
Application and Technology Support Specialist
Managed and supported all computers, peripherals, PDAs, tablets, smart phones, copier and printer assets. Documented software applications, deployed new hardware and software and delivered end user support, troubleshooting and training. Also migrated division headquarters, including overseeing network installation, and moving computer and telephone systems.
Set up and managed the new staff lease program for desktop and laptop computers. Installed VoIP telephones to better utilise existing data infrastructure and save money on telephone costs.
- Implemented mobile tablet technology for selected remote key positions.?>
- Saved $20,000 annually by implementing Crystal Reports to provide report writing capability at each managerĀfs desk for automatic overnight processing without operator or user interaction.?>
- Slashed printer, copier and Internet service costs 25% by implementing more efficient and cost-effective green technologies and a recycling system.?>
Publicly held Telecommunications Company with 70 locations throughout the US
Supported all desktop and laptop technology and applicable company-wide software applications including email, Microsoft Office and departmental software applications. Assisted with troubleshooting software and hardware issues. Also served as backup resources for telecommunication issues that front line Customer Service Representatives were not able to resolve.
- Worked with BlackBerry to implement tablet technology for selected Executive positions and ensured all necessary applications are functional and users understand how they worked.?>
- Slashed printer costs by implementing networked technology that could be shared by multiple users instead of each user needing their own directly connected printer.?>
- Helped in rollout of new desktop and laptop computers leased through Dell.?>
- Software Application Installation, Maintenance and Support
- Advanced Knowledge in Desktop, Laptop and Tablet Technology
- Smartphone Support
- Helpdesk Experience
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
[Submit New Resume]